blog background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

32 weeks and counting!

I figured things would be like this the second time around. The time just seems to slip by! When I was pregnant with Sophia, we counted every day. Each week I took a picture of my growing belly and emailed it to family. Everything was new, anticipation dragged on.

The second time around is much different. You don't get the luxury of focusing entirely on your pregnancy, which in some ways has been a beautiful blessing. You have another child to take care of. Needless to say, these 32 weeks have flashed by and I haven't been great at taking pictures. Andy and I managed one at the very beginning, when Penelope was just starting to show. Our next was last week at 31 weeks. What a difference 4 months can make!




We are counting now! So excited to meet this sweet girl and put a face and body to these kicks, hiccups, and somersaults we've grown to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment