blog background

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving in December!

So yes...Christmas is this week. But I never got around to posting about Thanksgiving. There's no better time than now to do what should be done. ;) Here's just a few photos from our great Thanksgiving with Grammy and Bumpa:

as close to a group picture as we could get...


Sophia is lovely, but what I like most about this picture is the background ;)


Berkley and Sophie are not the most willing or obedient posers


I love this dress. I got it last year at the JBF sale for $8. I bought it specifically for Thanksgiving, but also got to sneak it on for my cousin's baby shower.


Precious girl- I love every inch of her!


just like her mama..."No shoes, no grass!"


these were the cute little bloomers that went with the dress. Once inside, we let her take off the dress and put on her cheetah cardi...I thought it was adorable. Clearly she's much more interested in eating Christmas decorations...


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!!! Love to see how much she has grown! I miss seeing you gals! -Hannah-

    ReplyDelete