blog background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friederichs Family Fun in the Sun!

Andy, Berkley, Sophie, and I headed out to lake Granbury to visit Grammy and Bumpa today! Sophia got to have lots of firsts, including her first time to be on a boat! She didn't seem to like wearing a life jacket that much, but the cool breeze and gentle hum of the motor put her fast asleep as we rode home from a restaurant we had boated to. It was a sweet family day full of giggles, munchies, good conversation, and the smell of sunscreen. Thanks Grammy and Bumpa- we had a great day and Berkley loved being included on our special family outing!







I know I said my next post was going to be about my adventures in making baby food, but things came up. Some experiments are happening this weekend. So....coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment