blog background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sophie shoot

So Andy and I dressed Sophia up to take her picture here at home, and she was NOT happy about it. We did end up with a few of her with dry eyes :) and want your help picking which one we should get printed for our house! Please leave a comment letting us know which one you think is the best for hanging on the wall!

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

As you can see, we had some difficulty with the background. Andy and I had to try and hold the blanket up in the background, take the picture, keep Sophia sitting in some, and try to keep her happy and looking at the camera. We could have used about 4 more hands... still, what a doll! Please vote!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are all adorable! But, if I can pick only one, it would be number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute! I like them all.... but if I HAD to pick.. it would be a tough decision between # 1 and #5
    Happy New Year! See you next week!!!!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete