blog background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Giving the ole blog a face lift

Well, back in September I had written a post. My mom emailed me after reading it to let me know that my "cloud picture" was seriously gloomy and I should consider changing it. I thanked her for her advice, told her how much I love that cloud picture that I took myself while in Costa Rica, and promised that after we had Sophie and I wasn't pregnant (or still looking pregnant) I would put up a picture of the four of us (yes, Berkley, you are still a part of the family.) So today I attemped just that, got distracted and redid the whole thing!

Problem 1: we don't have any good pictures of the three of us, much less the four of us. So I threw one of just Sophia and I up until we can take one at least with Andy in it, if not Berk dog too.

Problem 2: how in the world do I make the picture smaller?? If you know, please help me! (Yes, I clicked "shrink to fit") Help!

Please note: this is not even the full picture. Obviously when taking the picture, Andy did include my whole head.

No comments:

Post a Comment