blog background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

What we've been up to...

We've recently had some great family times I wanted to share! A few weeks ago we went with some friends to lake LBJ for the weekend. We have been trying to all get together to do this for a few years, so I'm so glad it finally happened! We enjoyed some good boat time:

The trip just wouldn't have been complete without making a few waves. Here's Andy being a showoff:


We had such a great time with these sweet friends and look forward to the coming years of returning to the lake together with our growing families! We love you guys!


This past weekend we also got lucky enough to snag some tickets to the TCU game at Cowboy Stadium from our good friends at PlainsCapital Bank. We had never done football quite like this before: in an owner's box with nice leather seats, free open bar and buffet (with delicious mac and cheese- I had seconds) and a personal attendant there to clean up after you. My favorite things about it included the comfy seating, the easy access to a restroom (hello, I'm 9 months pregnant here), the free food and drink, the close seats (I hardly needed my glasses), but most of all, the lack of drunk college boys there to ruin my good time. The only downside to doing football the yuppy way: no nachos. :(

Way to go Frogs! Thanks for the close game and for kicking it at the end so it was a complete victory! Ra-ra-TCU!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment