blog background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Family Fun in the Sun!

Andy has been shamelessly begging for a kiddie pool. So, as a means of motivation, I promised him that once he painted the nursery we would get a kiddie pool. He got right to it- do I know my husband or what? I don't know who loved the kiddie pool more, Andy or Berkley...

I got this video of Berkley's first time getting in the pool. I love it!



Over this particular weekend we were dogsitting for some friends. This is Reeses! He much preferred dry land inside the kiddie pool
and beer!
Berkley's allergies started acting up with all the water and grass, so Andy scratched at his face for him. What a sweetie!
 
I did try getting in the pool for a little while. I'm not a big water person. It lasted about 5 minutes. Berkley's favorite thing was to jump in the pool, then out, then in, then out. Grass was collecting in the water and I was getting spashed at each time, so I dried off and finished the evening in a nice chair with just my feet in the pool- so much more relaxing!

This was a game that Andy started playing with Berkley. They did it over and over and over, neither one getting bored. They have so much fun together and I love watching it! 


This is one happy and exhausted dog! Little did he know he was in for a bath before heading back in the house.

We ended this wonderful evening with some T-bone steaks from CM, corn on the cob, and Sister Schubert's delicious rolls. It was a wonderful summer evening memory that will always bring a great big smile to my face! I love being in our family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment